- 300 grams mixed frozen berries
- 2 Bananas ripe
- 250 - 300 grams rice almond milk
- 1 heaped tablespoon Maple syrup
Put all the ingredients in the Thermomix and blend on Speed 10 for 30 seconds.
Pour into 2 large glasses.
Accessories you need
Add more milk if you like a thinner consistency, this recipe is a lovely thick smoothie.
You can use whatever type of milk you like, I make the Quirky Cooking Rice Almond Milk under Basics in her cookbook.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Golden latte the ThermoMonts way.
- Watermelon Frose Cocktail
- Blueberry Protein Smoothie
- Brewed Ginger Beer (alcoholic)
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- Kombucha tea
- Ginger Water
- Healthy Green Smoothie
- Superfood Hot Chocolate
- Everyday Smoothie
- Strawberry Irish Cream Liqueur (Faux Strawberries and Cream Bailey's)
- Wheat grass juice