- 300 grams mixed frozen berries
- 2 Bananas ripe
- 250 - 300 grams rice almond milk
- 1 heaped tablespoon Maple syrup
Put all the ingredients in the Thermomix and blend on Speed 10 for 30 seconds.
Pour into 2 large glasses.
Accessories you need
Add more milk if you like a thinner consistency, this recipe is a lovely thick smoothie.
You can use whatever type of milk you like, I make the Quirky Cooking Rice Almond Milk under Basics in her cookbook.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Passion Mango "Boost Juice style smoothie"
- Dairy Free Breakfast Smoothie
- Pineapple and Lemon Slushy
- Perfect Chai Latte Mix by Thermosmitten
- Hot Chocolate with Froth
- Blueberry Swirl Smoothie
- Matcha Tea (“Traditional” - TM6 Style)
- Green Cleansing Smoothie
- Hidden Goodness Açai Smoothie
- Kahlúa frappe