- 250 grams Milk, (any)
- 1 banana, frozen, cut into pieces (or fresh)
- 1 tbsp rolled oats
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 1/2 tsp Maple syrup
- 1 tsp coffee, instant granulated, +50mls hot water to dissolve (or shot of espresso)
- 12 ice cube
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Using measuring cup, dissolve 1tsp of instant coffee with 50mls of hot water
- Place all ingredients into Thermomix bowl
- Combine - 2mins, speed 8
- Serve immediately
Accessories you need
Place large glass into freezer to cool while preparing smoothie.
Pour smoothie into large glass to retain coolness.
Omit step one if using espresso shot.
More icecubes may be needed to counteract the hot water of the coffee - you may choose to prepare the coffee earlier and let it cool before combining the rest of the ingredients.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Maple Pancakes
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- South African Slap Mielie Pap