- 250 grams Milk, (any)
- 1 banana, frozen, cut into pieces (or fresh)
- 1 tbsp rolled oats
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 1/2 tsp Maple syrup
- 1 tsp coffee, instant granulated, +50mls hot water to dissolve (or shot of espresso)
- 12 ice cube
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Using measuring cup, dissolve 1tsp of instant coffee with 50mls of hot water
- Place all ingredients into Thermomix bowl
- Combine - 2mins, speed 8
- Serve immediately
Accessories you need
Place large glass into freezer to cool while preparing smoothie.
Pour smoothie into large glass to retain coolness.
Omit step one if using espresso shot.
More icecubes may be needed to counteract the hot water of the coffee - you may choose to prepare the coffee earlier and let it cool before combining the rest of the ingredients.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Speedy Cold Brew Coffee and tip to turn it into Nitro Cold Brew
- Malted Choc
- Green Chia Smoothie
- Vanillacino Frosty
- Mint Slice Martini
- Orange Pineapple Juice
- Vanilla Chai Spice Mix
- Turmeric Latte Powder
- Thick hot chocoate
- Variation kalhua
- Berry and Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Golden latte the ThermoMonts way.
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Pumpkin lasagne
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Durban Naan
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Banana Nut Bread
- Tuna Mornay
- Apricot Slice
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)