- 2 crunchy eating apples, cored, halved, not peeled
- 1 orange, peeled and deseeded
- 1 celery sticks
- 1 tomato, ripe, not peeled or seeded
- 4 Inch long Cucumber, not peeled
- 1 tray of ice cubes
- juice of half a lemon
- 1 egg, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon Honey, optional, Optional
8Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients in TM. Blitz 1 minute/speed 9.
Pour & drink with ice & a mint leaf or a slice of lemon!
Making the Juice
Optional alternate ingredients:
Handful kale, handful baby spinach, handful cos lettuce, honey, 1/4 inch ginger, juice of 1/2 lime
Edible flowers: e.g. lavender flowers, rose petals, nasturtiums.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Strawberry Liqueur
- Easy Basic Soy Milk
- Beetroot Juice - great for Pre & Post Training
- Variation Soy Milk 豆浆
- Carrot &Apple juice
- Tumeric Soy Latte
- Cinnamon and Mint Tea
- ELDERBERRY SYRUP with extra cloves
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Chocolate Fudge creamy frappe
- Cherry Sauce
- Anniebee's Nutella Spread [no added sugar]
- Lime and Coconut Cake
- Real chocolate ice cream
- Annieb's Healthy Carrot Cake [no sugar or oil]
- Vanilla Shortbread
- Rocky Road Salami
- 60 Second Strawberry Cake
- Very Red Velvet Mud Cake
- Anniebees Adulterated Anzac Cookies
- Loukoumia - Greek or Turkish Delight
- Wattleseed Shortbread