- 30 grams Beetroot, Peeled and Raw
- 5 grams turmeric, fresh, Peeled
- 1 pinches black pepper
- 10 grams honey
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 500 grams Milk, Of your Choice
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Blitz for 1 min, speed 9.
Once all blended, heat for 4 mins, 80 degrees, speed 3
Once finished, blitz for 15 seconds, speed 9 to froth up the milk.
Pour into a cup and enjoy!
Use milk of your preference, I find coconut milk works really well in this recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Luxurious Oatmeal Milk Bath
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Quick fruit sponge
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Bok choy and coconut curry
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Blueberry and Banana Cake
- Gippsland dairy yoghurt clone