- 2 celery stalks
- 1 pink grapefruit flesh
- 1 beetroot, cut into quaters, skin removed
- 1 tray of ice cubes
- water or coconut water, to taste
- 2 sprigs fresh mint, to taste
- 1 knob of fresh ginger, to taste
- 1 carrot roughly chopped
Place ice & all ingredients except the water into the Thermomix bowl & chop for 15 secs speed 10.
Scrape down & set the timer for 2 mins, speed 10 & very slowly pour water onto the lid so it slowly drizzles down into the bowl it can take up to 2 mins to do this slowly.
This will make it nice & smooth & stop it from separating if you want to drink some of it later.
Beetroot Surprise Juice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fresh Beetroot Salad
- Strawberry & Rosewater Sorbet for Cocktails/Mocktails
- Wonton Wrappers
- Garlic Sweet Potato Wedges
- Rhubarb Clafoutis
- Rhubarb & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gingerbread & Cream Cup Cakes
- Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauli "Rice"
- French Savory Cake
- Flu fighter Chicken Soup
- Beef & Veg 'Stirfry' with Cauliflower "Rice"
- Shredded chicken/chicken & veg soup & boiled eggs