- 300 gram Frozen Berries
- 5 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only
- 3 centimetres fresh ginger, cut into pieces
- 1.25 litre soda water
- Add ginger and mint to the Mixing bowl and chop 4 secs Speed 7.
- Scrape the bowl and add the frozen fruit and chop 5 secs Speed 8.
- Scrape down the ingredients in the bowl.
Pour the soda water into the bowl and stir with the spatula.
- Put the steaming basket into the bowl and strain off the fruit before pouring into glasses and serve. Alternatively, pour punch straight into glasses without straining.
Accessories you need
Mineral water (plain or flavoured can be used instead of soda water to make the drink sweeter).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.