- Maximum of 8 cups
- Ingredients per person:
- 10 g of coffee beans
- 100 g of water
- 150 g Milk
8Recipe is created for
1. Place coffee beans in bowl and grind for 1 minute on speed 10.
2. Add water and put on 80 for 5 mins at speed 2. Stay close by beacause as soon as it hits 80 degrees you need to turn off so as not to burn the beans.
3. Plunge the coffee and clean the Thermomix bowl and add back the coffee mix.
4. Add the milk place in the Thermomix bowl on 80 for 7 mins at speed 4 again stay close by and as soon as it hits 80 turn off.
5. To get frothy coffee turn to speed to 8 to froth milk for at least 20 seconds.
6. Wait 10 seconds to open lid so you are not covered with hot coffee. Then serve to all 8 people so they all get a hot latte together.
Please note cooking times will vary depending on how many cups you make.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Yorkshire puddings
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Delicious Chocolate Cake
- Yummy Apricot and Coconut Balls
- Redskin Fudge
- 3 Ingredient Super Easy Sweet Chocolate Coconut Bliss Balls
- Palla di Mozzarella
- passionfruit meringue cake (womans weekly)
- Heidi's German Streusel cake with apple and pudding
- Boccongini stuffed meatballs
- Madarica - Croatian chocolate slice