- 2 cans condensed milk
- 150 grams Rum or bourbon
3h 0minPreparation 3h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Add 2L of water to
2. Place varoma on top
3. Remove labels from condensed milk cans and place whole cans in varoma, top with varoma lid
4. Cook 90mins, varoma temp, sp 1
5. Allow tins to cool completely- CAUTION- THEY WILL BE EXTREMELY HOT
6. Scoop caramel out of tins and return to
7. Add 150g liquor and mix 30secs sp 3
8. Pour into bottle and refrigerate
Accessories you need
Will keep in the fridge for several months
Makes a beautiful gift
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.