- 220 g organic cashews soaked overnight
- 660 g chilled water
8Recipe is created for
Place soaked cashews and water in TM bowl and mix for 2 minutes on speed 9. Serve as a milk alternative. Store remaining cashew milk in an air-tight container in the fridge for 2-3 days.
This is a thick style milk alternative. You can add additional water if you want it thinner. There is no need to strain off any pulp from this milk as the cashews break down to a very fine pulp.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cinnamon and Mint Tea
- ELDERBERRY SYRUP with extra cloves
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Chocolate Fudge creamy frappe
- LCHF Iced Coffee
- Iced tea syrup
- Raspberry Slushie
- BBC (Bailey's Banana Colada) Cocktail Recipe
- Pink lemonade
- Ginger & Lime Cordial
- Fi's Whiskey Cream Liqueur