- 220 g organic cashews soaked overnight
- 660 g chilled water
Recipe is created for
Place soaked cashews and water in TM bowl and mix for 2 minutes on speed 9. Serve as a milk alternative. Store remaining cashew milk in an air-tight container in the fridge for 2-3 days.
This is a thick style milk alternative. You can add additional water if you want it thinner. There is no need to strain off any pulp from this milk as the cashews break down to a very fine pulp.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Passion Mango "Boost Juice style smoothie"
- Dairy Free Breakfast Smoothie
- Pineapple and Lemon Slushy
- Perfect Chai Latte Mix by Thermosmitten
- Hot Chocolate with Froth
- Blueberry Swirl Smoothie
- Matcha Tea (“Traditional” - TM6 Style)
- Green Cleansing Smoothie
- Hidden Goodness Açai Smoothie
- Kahlúa frappe