- 400 grams ice cubes
- 1 can Cherries, in syrup
- 1 bottle champagne (sparkling wine)
- 70 grams sugar raw
- 3 packages sherbet fiz, found in Lolly section in Supermarket
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Mill sugar in TM bowl for 10 seconds, speed 9
Add approx 100gms of Cherries and 100 gms of Cherry juice from tin.
Add Ice and Mill for 20 seconds on speed 10
Add Sparkiling Wine alowly and Mix for 10 seconds on speed 4
Pour Sherbet from packets onto flat plate.
Dip rims of glasses into water and then dip in Sherbet, rolling around to make sure you have plenty on the rim.
Drink immediately Enjoy a lot
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Date and Ginger Slice
- All in one Meatloaf with BBQ sauce
- East Meets West (Midwest Chilli with Naan Bread)
- Bangers and Mash with Mushroom sauce
- SWEET POTATO CHOCOLATE BROWNIES..GF
- Basil, Kale Pesto, Bacon and Mushroom Pizza Plait
- Coconut and Passionfruit Self Saucing Steamed Pudding
- Pain D'epi (Wheat Stalk Bread)
- Homemade Raspberry Cordial
- UP 'N' GONE (Additive and Preservative Free)
- Plum Streusel Kuchen (Plum Cake with Crumble Topping)
- Avocado, Pecan and Date Breakfast Spread