- 500 g ice cubes
- 60 g kahlua
- 60 g vanilla vodka, (or vodka with tsp vanilla extract)
- 60 g Baileys
- 70 g Milk or cream
- 30 g Drinking chocolate powder
Place all ingredients into the Thermomix and blend 1min/sp9.
Pour into glasses and enjoy.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Monte Carlo Biscuits
- Spiced pear & vanilla sorbet
- Mango & Lime Torte
- Quinoa, broccolini, green bean & proscuitto salad
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Marshmallow fluff (marshmallow creme)
- Decadent Nougat Chocolate Cake
- Chia tea moist cake
- Savoury Gluten free bread
- Quinoa, Sweet potato and halloumi cakes
- Sugar & Gluten free biscuits
- Perfect Pumpkin Soup
- Heavenly BoozyBunny Easter Chocolate Cocktail
- Hunters Frozen Espresso Martini
- Drunken Dessert Dip
- Left over fruit cake plum pudding truffles
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Kahlúa frappe
- "Boozy" Dalgona Coffee Whip
- Expresso Martini with Dalgona Coffee whip
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Kit Kat Gold Cocktail
- Salted Caramel Kahlua Coffee Frappe
- Chocolate Cappuccino Cocktail