- 2 --- oranges
- 2 --- lemons
- 2 --- apples, I used Granny Smith
- 10 ice cubes
- 200 grams Milk, if not wanting milk, use COLD water
- 100 grams Yogurt
- 50 grams rolled oats
- 40 grams Protein Powder, I used whey powder
- 2 heaped tablespoon LSA mix
- 2 teaspoon chia seeds
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
take pith off citrus fruits, can be bitter (optional)
Cut apple into quaters, no need to peel or de-seed
place all ingredients into TM bowl (MC in)
Blend on Speed 9 for 2 minutes
Portion amount really depends on size of glasses! Original recipe was 1 litre but I have added a few ingredients so may go over a bit. I made half for a big glass.
Also - if you want it more orangey, add another orange!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Slice
- Peanut Butter Caramel Slice (with gluten free option)