- 2 --- oranges
- 2 --- lemons
- 2 --- apples, I used Granny Smith
- 10 ice cubes
- 200 grams Milk, if not wanting milk, use COLD water
- 100 grams Yogurt
- 50 grams rolled oats
- 40 grams Protein Powder, I used whey powder
- 2 heaped tablespoon LSA mix
- 2 teaspoon chia seeds
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
take pith off citrus fruits, can be bitter (optional)
Cut apple into quaters, no need to peel or de-seed
place all ingredients into TM bowl (MC in)
Blend on Speed 9 for 2 minutes
Portion amount really depends on size of glasses! Original recipe was 1 litre but I have added a few ingredients so may go over a bit. I made half for a big glass.
Also - if you want it more orangey, add another orange!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanillacino Frosty
- Mint Slice Martini
- Orange Pineapple Juice
- Vanilla Chai Spice Mix
- Turmeric Latte Powder
- Variation kalhua
- Berry and Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Golden latte the ThermoMonts way.
- Watermelon Frose Cocktail
- Blueberry Protein Smoothie
- Brewed Ginger Beer (alcoholic)
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- Lime self saucing pudding
- Lemon [or] Orange Cake
- Custard Cake
- Butter Ganache
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Vanilla Slice Italian
- Soft cookies with Okara (low GI)
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- Chocolate Custard
- Easy automated yogurt - TM5
- Sam's Chocolate Brownies