- 2 --- oranges
- 2 --- lemons
- 2 --- apples, I used Granny Smith
- 10 ice cubes
- 200 grams Milk, if not wanting milk, use COLD water
- 100 grams Yogurt
- 50 grams rolled oats
- 40 grams Protein Powder, I used whey powder
- 2 heaped tablespoon LSA mix
- 2 teaspoon chia seeds
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
take pith off citrus fruits, can be bitter (optional)
Cut apple into quaters, no need to peel or de-seed
place all ingredients into TM bowl (MC in)
Blend on Speed 9 for 2 minutes
Portion amount really depends on size of glasses! Original recipe was 1 litre but I have added a few ingredients so may go over a bit. I made half for a big glass.
Also - if you want it more orangey, add another orange!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- onion sauce
- Keto Alkalising Green Smoothie
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups