- 150 ml tequila
- 60 ml cointreau or triple sec
- 90 ml lime juice
- 2 egg whites
- 650 gm ice
- good pinch of salt
Recipe is created for
add wet ingredients and mix - speed 4 for 5 seconds
add ice in 2 or 3 goes and blitz on speed 9 until you have the desired consistency - check every 10 seconds
The amount of ice you will need will vary with different brands of teqiula
Store in the thermoserver in a freezer if you want it firmer.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Passion Mango "Boost Juice style smoothie"
- Dairy Free Breakfast Smoothie
- Pineapple and Lemon Slushy
- Perfect Chai Latte Mix by Thermosmitten
- Hot Chocolate with Froth
- Blueberry Swirl Smoothie
- Matcha Tea (“Traditional” - TM6 Style)
- Green Cleansing Smoothie
- Hidden Goodness Açai Smoothie
- Kahlúa frappe