- 50 g raw cashews
- 10 g Linseeds
- 2 large frozen bananas, cut into chunks
- dash Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 500 g milk or water or mix of both
Weigh in cashews and linseeds. Mill 20sec/sp9. Scrape down if required.
Add remainder of ingredients and blend for 1min/sp9.
This can be made dairy free by adding your choice of dairy-free milk. It's a beautiful creamy smoothie, so if you want to stretch it a little further you could easily add another 100g or so of milk.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- My Bahama Mumma
- Tim Tam Hot Chocolate
- Mandy's Chai Latte mix
- Keto Bulletproof Coffee
- Chai powder spice mix and chai latte with cinnamon sugar
- Simple mango banana smoothie
- Blueberry Moscow Mule with Gin
- pomegranate Lemon Crush
- Chocolate Quik (like Nesquik)
- Matt Prestons Lime Cordial
- Layelle's Sahlab سحلب