- 1 teaspoon organic raw cacao beans, (2 or 3 beans)
- 450g Almond milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or raw honey
8Recipe is created for
Mill cocao beans for 1 minute on speed 10. (Use cocao powder if you can't get the whole beans.)
2. Add almond milk*, cinnamon and maple syrup/honey.
3. Cook for 3:30 minutes at 60 degrees on speed 4.
*I make my own almond milk - see the recipe in the vegetarian cookbook.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Green Smoothie
- Superfood Hot Chocolate
- Everyday Smoothie
- Strawberry Irish Cream Liqueur (Faux Strawberries and Cream Bailey's)
- Wheat grass juice
- Spiced Ginger Mojito
- Iced Turmeric Latte (iced Golden Milk)
- Chocolate Thick-Shake
- Low Carb Strawberry Smoothie
- Mixed Berry Smoothie
- Banana Chocolate Milkshake *Dairy Free*Vegan*
- TURMERIC CHAI LATTE