- 1 teaspoon organic raw cacao beans, (2 or 3 beans)
- 450g Almond milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or raw honey
8Recipe is created for
Mill cocao beans for 1 minute on speed 10. (Use cocao powder if you can't get the whole beans.)
2. Add almond milk*, cinnamon and maple syrup/honey.
3. Cook for 3:30 minutes at 60 degrees on speed 4.
*I make my own almond milk - see the recipe in the vegetarian cookbook.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Golden latte the ThermoMonts way.
- Watermelon Frose Cocktail
- Blueberry Protein Smoothie
- Brewed Ginger Beer (alcoholic)
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- Kombucha tea
- Ginger Water
- Healthy Green Smoothie
- Superfood Hot Chocolate
- Everyday Smoothie
- Strawberry Irish Cream Liqueur (Faux Strawberries and Cream Bailey's)
- Wheat grass juice