- 1 teaspoon organic raw cacao beans, (2 or 3 beans)
- 450g Almond milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or raw honey
Recipe is created for
Mill cocao beans for 1 minute on speed 10. (Use cocao powder if you can't get the whole beans.)
2. Add almond milk*, cinnamon and maple syrup/honey.
3. Cook for 3:30 minutes at 60 degrees on speed 4.
*I make my own almond milk - see the recipe in the vegetarian cookbook.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Passion Mango "Boost Juice style smoothie"
- Dairy Free Breakfast Smoothie
- Pineapple and Lemon Slushy
- Perfect Chai Latte Mix by Thermosmitten
- Hot Chocolate with Froth
- Blueberry Swirl Smoothie
- Matcha Tea (“Traditional” - TM6 Style)
- Green Cleansing Smoothie
- Hidden Goodness Açai Smoothie
- Kahlúa frappe