- 10 grams Decaf Coffee, Granules work best
- 10 grams white sugar
- 80 grams chilled water
- Insert Butterfly attactment into Thermi.
- Add all ingredients to Thermi bowl
- set 6 minutes, Speed 4
Spoon onto hot or cold coffee of your choice. This mix wont hold its shap for long due to the low sugar content. so best to use it all after making. I added some into icing for a cake.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dairy Free Breakfast Smoothie
- Pineapple and Lemon Slushy
- Perfect Chai Latte Mix by Thermosmitten
- Hot Chocolate with Froth
- Blueberry Swirl Smoothie
- Matcha Tea (“Traditional” - TM6 Style)
- Green Cleansing Smoothie
- Hidden Goodness Açai Smoothie
- Kahlúa frappe
- Fab Fruit Juice
- Keto Vanilla Breakfast Smoothie