- 10 grams Decaf Coffee, Granules work best
- 10 grams white sugar
- 80 grams chilled water
- Insert Butterfly attactment into Thermi.
- Add all ingredients to Thermi bowl
- set 6 minutes, Speed 4
Spoon onto hot or cold coffee of your choice. This mix wont hold its shap for long due to the low sugar content. so best to use it all after making. I added some into icing for a cake.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tim Tam Hot Chocolate
- Mandy's Chai Latte mix
- Keto Bulletproof Coffee
- Chai powder spice mix and chai latte with cinnamon sugar
- Simple mango banana smoothie
- Blueberry Moscow Mule with Gin
- pomegranate Lemon Crush
- Chocolate Quik (like Nesquik)
- Matt Prestons Lime Cordial
- Layelle's Sahlab سحلب
- Lemon Drink