- 60 grams raw sugar, If like it sweeter add more
- 100 grams ice cubes
- 300 grams fresh pineapple pieces
- 100 grams fresh lime juice, Can add whole limes without skin and seeds when pineapple & ice are added.
- 200 grams coconut milk
- 80 grams Liqueur Malibu, Optional
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place sugar in TM bowl and Mill 10 seconds, Speed 10
Add ice cubes & pineapple pieces,
Crush 20 - 30 seconds, Speed 8
Add remaining ingredients
Mix 30-40 seconds, Speed 5-6 until combined and smooth.
Pour into glasses and garnish with pineapple pieces
Liqueur is optional and type of liqueur is optional.
Can make your own Coconut milk
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Nanna Smith’s Caramel Sauce
- Merryl's Family Chocolate Cake
- TM5 Spaghetti Carbonara Basic Chip Variation
- Shortbread by Elizabeth
- TM5 Classic Tomato Sauce
- Simple Sauerkraut
- Vegetarian Bean, Chickpea & Lentil Curry
- Tasty Plum Sauce
- Not-Too-Sweet Banana Bread
- Upside-Down Fresh Strawberry Cake
- Easy Apricot Jam