- 80-100 g brown sugar, or to taste
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 3 limes, skin, pith and seeds removed
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 300 ml white rum (Havana Club or Bacardi)
- 500 g ice cubes
- 750 ml soda water
- mint leaves and lime wedges to garnish
Place sugar and mint leaves in dry TM and pulverise: 10 Sec | SP10. Scrape down sides.
Add remaining ingredients, except soda, into TM bowl and process: 1 min | SP10 until combined.
With motor running at SP7, slowly pour in soda, reducing speed as the jug fills (so it doesn't spill out).
Divide mixture amongst glasses and garnish with mint leaves and lime wedges. Serve immediately.
Accessories you need
If the party's going to be big, mill up a few batches of icing sugar so that you don't need to continually wash and dry mixing bowl between batches of cocktails.
This recipe is from my latest cookbook, Delicious Journeys. For more of my Thermomix converted recipes, please visit my website //urbanprovider.com.au/ for more information.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Crostata di Ricotta (Almond and Ricotta tart)
- Mushroom and Spinach Risotto
- French Gougeres
- Zucchini and basil soup
- Leek and smoked salmon dip
- Homemade cranberry sauce
- Macadamia & Pistachio Orange Syrup Cake
- Spiced Mexican Tomato & Corn Soup
- Frozen mojito cheesecake
- Raspberry souffles
- Bourbon Ribs
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil