- 1 oranges, peeled and quartered
- 1/2 lemon, peeled
- 1 avocado (flesh only)
- 2 handful of baby spinach, (about 50-70g)
- 1 stalk celery, cut into chunks
- 3 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only
- 2 cm piece ginger, peeled (I love ginger and use double this)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp Baobab Powder
- 500 g filtered water
- 250 g ice cubes (about 1 tray of ice cubes)
8Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients except fo water in mixing bow and blend 30sec/speed 9. add water and blend another 1 min/speed 9.
this smoothie is quite thick and creamy (that 's what I love about it , you can add extra water if you prefer it thinner.
my favorite Green Smoothie
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ELDERBERRY SYRUP with extra cloves
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Chocolate Fudge creamy frappe
- LCHF Iced Coffee
- Iced tea syrup
- Raspberry Slushie
- BBC (Bailey's Banana Colada) Cocktail Recipe
- Pink lemonade
- Ginger & Lime Cordial
- Fi's Whiskey Cream Liqueur
- Cheats Greek style frappe
- cauliflower sauce (gf df)
- Quinoa Kicharee
- Walnut Patties
- Lentil Moussaka (vegan)
- MuesliBars (nut free)
- Nut, Seed and Vanilla Mylk Smoothie
- gluten free vegetable buns
- Rice Tortitas - Spanish
- Green Smoothie (basic)
- Cream of Asparagus Soup (dairy free)
- Quinoa & Spring Vegetable Salad with Kale Pesto
- Coconut Custard (Vegan)