- 100 grams raw sugar
- 400 grams fresh strawberries, Hulled
- 1000 grams ice cubes
- 60 grams Malibu white rum
- 60 grams Cointreau
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add raw rugar to place measuring cup in lid and mill 10 Sec/Speed 10
Add strawberries to place measuring cup in lid and blend 10 Sec/Speed 5
Add ice, malibu and cointreau to place measuring cup in lid and blend for 1 Minute 30 Sec/Speed 10. Use spatula to move around if it gets an air pocket. Add more alcohol if desired.
Serve as desired!
Add whatever alcohol you prefer
If you dont have fresh strawberries you can use frozen however defrost them first so they are juicy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Blueberry jam
- Mixed berry Cheesecake trifle
- Apple Cinnamon Custard Muffins
- Intense Expresso Jaffa Mud Slide Martini
- Strawberry champagne cocktail
- Cointreau and Orange Tea Cake
- Easy Chocolate and Coconut Tart with Boozy Strawberries.
- Frozen Chocolate Mousse Royale
- Midori Illusion
- Melony Magic
- Berry ginger fizz cocktail
- Flourless Chocolate Cake Gluten Free