- 100 grams good quality chocolate
- 15 grams cocoa powder
- 10 grams arrowroot flour or Corn Flour
- 10 grams raw sugar, Optional
- 1/4 level teaspoon cinnamon powder
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add all ingredients to a Dry Bowl
Mill Speed 6 20 seconds
Store in Glass Jar
Add 2-3 Teaspoons to Cold or Warm Milk
Warm milk .. 3 min.. speed 7 .. temp 60
Sugar is Optional
HOT CHOCOLATE POWDER
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Green Smoothie
- Caz’s Caramilk Cocktail
- Orange cordial concentrate
- 50/50 Lemon and Orange cordial concentrate
- Lemon Cordial Concentrate
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Passion Mango "Boost Juice style smoothie"
- Dairy Free Breakfast Smoothie
- Perfect Chai Latte Mix by Thermosmitten
- Hot Chocolate with Froth
- Blueberry Swirl Smoothie
- Matcha Tea (“Traditional” - TM6 Style)