- 1 cup raw sugar
- 1 cup instant coffee powder, I prefer to use Robert Timms, but Moccona works well also. It does NEED to be instant to work
- 1 cup boiling water
Recipe is created for
- Put all ingredients in bowl"Closed lid"
Leave to infuse 10 mins
Cook 90 for 10 mins speed 2
pour into sterlised bottle.To make ice coffee
Measure 30 ml of syrup into bowl "Closed lid" , add 200 ml milk of choice, and a good handful of ice, blend speed 7 - 8 for 30 seconds. Pour into glass, top with whipped cream and a dusting of choc powder. ENJOY
This keeps for a long time in the fridge.
To make an iced mocha, follow the ice coffee instructions but add a squeeze to taste (I like about equal parts choc topping / coffee syrup) of chocolate topping and continue with recipe
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- Lychee Apple Dream Cocktail
- Fiona’s Iced Coffee
- Pineapple and Coconut Daiquiri
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- Heavenly BoozyBunny Easter Chocolate Cocktail
- Purple smoothie
- Best Quality Life Grapes-Clove healing
- Tim Tam Milkshake
- Strawberry Syrup
- Salted caramel banana smoothie