- 1 raw sugar, Coffee cup full. Or sugar of choice
- 1 Boiling water, Coffee cup full
- 2 Ripe Peaches, Thinly sliced
10h 1minPreparation 1minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1 coffee mug raw sugar
1 coffee mug boiling water
2 ripe peaches slices thinly
Throw a in tmx and cook 100o for 10 min on spd 2 reverse with MC off.
Blitz all together at end. Strain well. Let cool.
Make 2 litres strong tea (I used 3 Tetley extra strong tea bags) let cool
To serve add 30 ish mls (or to taste) of peach syrup to glass with ice. Top with cooled tea. Yummmmmmm
Make peach syrup
Store peach syrup in fridge. It should last for approx 2 weeks.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- Lychee Apple Dream Cocktail
- Fiona’s Iced Coffee
- Pineapple and Coconut Daiquiri
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- Heavenly BoozyBunny Easter Chocolate Cocktail
- Purple smoothie
- Best Quality Life Grapes-Clove healing
- Tim Tam Milkshake
- Strawberry Syrup
- Salted caramel banana smoothie