- 150 g raw sugar
- 400 g full cream milk powder
- 2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
8Recipe is created for
Place sugar in jug and mill for 10 seconds / speed 9
Add all remaining ingredients and mill for 20 seconds / speed 10
For a single serve, add 3-6 heapped teaspoons depending on strength desired, to . Add 250g milk. 7min/80/speed 3-4
Add 3-6 teaspoons to a mug of hot milk or hot water to serve
Store in air tight jar in the pantry
Chai Tea Powder
Try adding extra spices for fuller flavour
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Chocolate Milkshake *Dairy Free*Vegan*
- TURMERIC CHAI LATTE
- BCC Smoothie
- Mixie's cold brew coffee
- Cold Brew Coffee Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Kahlua Coffee Frappe
- Chocolate Cappuccino Cocktail
- Dairy Free Turmeric Chai Latte Powder
- Ginger Bear Cocktail
- Nicky's Ice Tea syrup
- Mango smoothie
- Espresso Martini