- 150 g raw sugar
- 400 g full cream milk powder
- 2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Recipe is created for
Place sugar in jug and mill for 10 seconds / speed 9
Add all remaining ingredients and mill for 20 seconds / speed 10
For a single serve, add 3-6 heapped teaspoons depending on strength desired, to . Add 250g milk. 7min/80/speed 3-4
Add 3-6 teaspoons to a mug of hot milk or hot water to serve
Store in air tight jar in the pantry
Chai Tea Powder
Try adding extra spices for fuller flavour
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- My Bahama Mumma
- Tim Tam Hot Chocolate
- Mandy's Chai Latte mix
- Keto Bulletproof Coffee
- Chai powder spice mix and chai latte with cinnamon sugar
- Simple mango banana smoothie
- Blueberry Moscow Mule with Gin
- pomegranate Lemon Crush
- Chocolate Quik (like Nesquik)
- Matt Prestons Lime Cordial
- Layelle's Sahlab سحلب