- 2 green kiwifruit, peeled and halved
- 2 Gold kiwifruit, peeled and halved
- 3/4 c frozen raspberries
- fresh orange juice
8Recipe is created for
Puree 2 green kiwifruit with 3 tbsp orange juice for 10secs speed 8. Pour into tall clear glass.
Puree 2 gold kiwifruit with 3 tbsp orange juice for 10 secs speed 8.
With the back of a spoon to help, carefully pour into the glass over the green layer.
Puree raspberries with 4 tbsp orange juice for 20 secs on speed 8.
Carefully pour on top of gold layer in glass, using back of spoon.
Decorate side of glass with kiwifruit slice if desired and ENJOY.
Natural Traffic Lights
Kiwifruit are actually berries, which is why we can get away with using raspberries in this recipe!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Speedy Cold Brew Coffee and tip to turn it into Nitro Cold Brew
- Malted Choc
- Green Chia Smoothie
- Vanillacino Frosty
- Mint Slice Martini
- Orange Pineapple Juice
- Vanilla Chai Spice Mix
- Turmeric Latte Powder
- Thick hot chocoate
- Variation kalhua
- Berry and Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Golden latte the ThermoMonts way.
- Bourbon Lime & Ginger Ham Glaze
- OATY GINGER CRUNCH
- AFRICAN CARROT SOUP
- Olive Fougasse bread
- LOW CARB BREAD ROLLS
- Ginger soy whole CHICKEN noodles & SOUP
- Brandy Truffles
- MUM MARJIES SHORTBREAD
- PLUM SPICED PORK BELLY
- Clone of Granni's Cough Cold and Sore Throat Soother - Concentrate
- HOKEY POKEY BISCUITS (EDMONDS)
- MARISSA'S THICK CREAMY YOGURT