- 400 g of mango flesh or roughly two ripe mangos
- 5 cm piece of ginger
- 2 carrots roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground tumeric
- 1/2 lime juice
- 200 g kefir, option can replace with yoghurt or leave out
- 200 g water to thin to out to your liking
- 1 teaspoon honey or sweet syrup, if not using Kefir I wouldn't add this
8Recipe is created for
Throw all ingredients into TM bowl and blitz for a minium of a minute on speed 9, I used frozen mango cheeks if your using fresh mango I would add a handful of ice to get rid of any pulp.
Tumeric is a great anti-inflammatory, ginger is great to keep those colds away in winter and Kefir is a pro-biotic so this smoothie is a great way to start the day.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- Kombucha tea
- Ginger Water
- Healthy Green Smoothie
- Superfood Hot Chocolate
- Everyday Smoothie
- Strawberry Irish Cream Liqueur (Faux Strawberries and Cream Bailey's)
- Wheat grass juice
- Spiced Ginger Mojito
- Iced Turmeric Latte (iced Golden Milk)
- Chocolate Thick-Shake
- Low Carb Strawberry Smoothie
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Pumpkin & Date Scones
- Mango Lassi by Rapha
- Kefir Breakfast Shake
- cashew NO-GHURT
- Kefir Fruit Smoothie
- Chocolate Banana Milk Kefir Smoothie
- Probiotic Oat Smoothie
- Besan flour pancakes Gluten/egg Free
- Complete Breakfast Health Junkie Smoothie
- Raspberry Kefir Immune-Boosting Smoothie