- 400 g of mango flesh or roughly two ripe mangos
- 5 cm piece of ginger
- 2 carrots roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground tumeric
- 1/2 lime juice
- 200 g kefir, option can replace with yoghurt or leave out
- 200 g water to thin to out to your liking
- 1 teaspoon honey or sweet syrup, if not using Kefir I wouldn't add this
8Recipe is created for
Throw all ingredients into TM bowl and blitz for a minium of a minute on speed 9, I used frozen mango cheeks if your using fresh mango I would add a handful of ice to get rid of any pulp.
Tumeric is a great anti-inflammatory, ginger is great to keep those colds away in winter and Kefir is a pro-biotic so this smoothie is a great way to start the day.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Chocolate Milkshake *Dairy Free*Vegan*
- TURMERIC CHAI LATTE
- BCC Smoothie
- Mixie's cold brew coffee
- Cold Brew Coffee Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Kahlua Coffee Frappe
- Chocolate Cappuccino Cocktail
- Dairy Free Turmeric Chai Latte Powder
- Ginger Bear Cocktail
- Nicky's Ice Tea syrup
- Mango smoothie
- Espresso Martini
- Pumpkin & Date Scones
- Mango Lassi by Rapha
- Kefir Breakfast Shake
- cashew NO-GHURT
- Kefir Fruit Smoothie
- Chocolate Banana Milk Kefir Smoothie
- Probiotic Oat Smoothie
- Besan flour pancakes Gluten/egg Free
- Complete Breakfast Health Junkie Smoothie
- Raspberry Kefir Immune-Boosting Smoothie
- Choc Chia Kefir Pudding