- 4 heaped teaspoons coffee, instant granulated, of your choice
- 4 heaped teaspoons Drinking chocolate, Cadbury
- 5 level tablespoons Boiling water
- 3 egg whites, frozen
- 100-150 grams mangoes, Frozen
- 200ml Milk of choice, Hilo milk used
- 2 Mocha cubes, put less or more depending on taste
8Recipe is created for
- Put all dried ingredients into a mug and then add the boiling water and stir until disolved this should make at 8 x 10ml ice blocks freeze for at least 4 hours but I do mine at night for the morning
- Seperate the egg whites and I use a small container to freeze or put into ice cubes use seperate ice cube tray heat slightly to remove cubes from tray
- add frozen mocha cubes , then the egg whites and cut up the frozen mangoes into cubes , then added milk of choice .
Freeze Egg Whites
Accessories you need
I use a shaker as I drink on the go as well when it sits for a bit needs to be stir or shaken.
Also you can just use fresh egg whites if you like just as good
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.