- 6 Biscuits, Mint Slice
- 2 Chocolate Baileys, 30 ml shots
- 2 Creme De Cacao, 30ml shots
- 2 Creme De Menthe, 30ml shots
- 1 --- Cream, pure, Cup
- 2 ice cube, Cup
- 1 Cadbury flake bar
- 1 mint, fresh
Recipe is created for
1. Add 6 Mint Slice Biscuits to the Speed 5, 5 seconds. Scrape down bowl with spatula. Repeat if you want a finer consistency.
2. Add remaaining ingredients into and mix Speed 5, 5 seconds
3. Increase speed to Speed 9 for about 10 seconds.
4. Pour into Martini glasses and garnish with some chocolate and a mint leaf if desired.
Mint Slice Martini
Garnish with a crumbled Flake bar and for that extra sepcial chocolate fix, dip your glass rim in some grated chocolate prior to pouring the drink into the glass.
NB: This recipe is adapted from the New Idea recipe
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.