- 2 Cups baby spinach leaves
- handful parsley leaves, include stems
- 1 green apple (medium), core removed
- 2.5cm piece of ginger, skin off
- 1 lemon (medium)
- 1 cucumber, seedless
- 1/2 cup water (liquidfy juice)
Recipe is created for
- 1. Blitz the ginger (3 secs, speed 9) or chop into fine pieces. (to save time use minced ginger.
2. Remove apple core, chop the apple into quarters.
3. Chop the cucumber into thirds.
4. Remove lemon peel from lemon, leaving the white pith. Cut into half. Juice half lemon (put aside) and add the other half to the TM6.
5. Add all ingredients into the TM6 and blitz for 1 minute on desired speed.
6. Taste the juice and add extra water to liquidfy it and lemon to desired taste.
You can add anything to this juice, make it your own. To sweeten add another apple or some pineapple pieces, or frozen coconut pieces.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.