- 50 grams raw sugar
- 200 grams ice cubes, (or Frozen Fruit)
- 500 grams Full Cream Milk.
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract/essence, (for Vanilla Milkshake)
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder, (for Chocolate Milkshake)
- 1-2 teaspoons instant coffee, (for Coffee Milkshake)
1) Process sugar 10 sec/speed 9
2) Add ice cubes or frozen fruit and process 10 sec/speed 9
3) Scrape down sides of TM bowl. Add milk, and
depending on flavour,
cocoa/vanilla extract/instant coffee
4) Process 10 sec/speed 9
5) Fit Butterfly, whip 1 min/speed 4
6) Check thickness of milkshake.
Whip for an additional 30 sec - 1 min/speed 4 if desired
Accessories you need
CLICK ON PHOTO AT TOP TO SEE STEP PHOTOS
This recipe is still a work in progress, but is so successful I wanted to post it without further delay. Using ice cubes is quicker and easier than freezing milk in blocks, and there is the bonus of making the milk go further. Refer to my original posting of Old Fashioned Milk Shake to adapt different flavour ideas:
For real fruit milkshakes, use frozen fruit in place of ice (strawberries, mixed berries, mango) and reduce the sugar quantity if desired.
Halve the ingredients for 2 serves.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Frozen Espresso Matrini
- Green Smoothie
- Caz’s Caramilk Cocktail
- Orange cordial concentrate
- 50/50 Lemon and Orange cordial concentrate
- Lemon Cordial Concentrate
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Passion Mango "Boost Juice style smoothie"
- Dairy Free Breakfast Smoothie
- Pineapple and Lemon Slushy
- Perfect Chai Latte Mix by Thermosmitten