- 20 g Desiccated Coconut
- 1 Lime wedge
- 120 g Midori Liqueur, 30g per glass
- 1/4 fresh pineapple, peeled, cored, coarsely chopped (or 1/2 a 500g bag frozen pineapple)
- 250 g pineapple juice
- 125 g coconut milk
- 80 g Malibu liqueur
- 20 g fresh mint leaves
- 250 g ice
- Pineapple stars, to serve
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place coconut on plate. Run wedge of lime around rim of serving glasses . Dip in coconut to lightly coat.
- Place Midori, fresh (or frozen) pineapple, juice, coconut milk, Malibu, mint leaves and ice into . Mix for 1 min. Sp 8. If using frozen pineapple, omit the ice.
- Pour into glasses and serve with a pineapple star on side of glass and straw.
Make it a Mocktail.
Swap the Midori liqueur for 1/3 cup pureed honeydew melon and replace the Malibu liqueur with 80g coconut water.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Chocolate recipe
- Oscars banana smoothie ....
- Spring onion Butter Cookie
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Hazelate (hazelnut & chocolate spread)
- A Cup of Goodness ~ Smoothie for 2
- Marmalade cake
- Chocolate coconut slice
- Custard Cake
- Iced Chocolate Biscuits