- 250 grams Milk, Substitute for any milk you like
- 1 Ripe banana
- 50 grams rolled oats, Quick oats can be used - if so reduce time in step 1
- 5 grams Cacao, Cocoa will also work, as will carob if limiting caffeine for little kids
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Mill oats 10 seconds, speed 9
Add remaining ingredients to oats in bowl
3 minutes, 80 degrees, speed 3
1 minute, speed 8 to froth
Accessories you need
This recipe easily doubles for 2 and could quadruple for 4.
One serve fills a large shaker for a breakfast on the go.
Can be made ahead and warmed up for breakfast when ready.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Savoury Biscotti
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- The Daily Mix - Christmas Spiced Shortbread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Luxurious Oatmeal Milk Bath
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Quick fruit sponge