- 20 g Wheat grass
- 250 g Chilled water or coconut water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place wheat grass and water into mixing bowl. MC on 30sec speed 10.
2. Filter through nut milk bag. You our will be left with the wheat grass juice and the pulp. Juice is ready to consume.
Accessories you need
Store what you don’t drink in the fridge for later; You will need to shake it before serving it. The pulp can be used in green smoothly or throw to the worm farm, chooks or the compost bin.
I grow my my wheat grass and other micro greens myself using the sprouts alive products you can buy at Bunnings. Harvest when the grass is approximately 5inches tall.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Speedy Cold Brew Coffee and tip to turn it into Nitro Cold Brew
- Malted Choc
- Green Chia Smoothie
- Vanillacino Frosty
- Mint Slice Martini
- Orange Pineapple Juice
- Vanilla Chai Spice Mix
- Turmeric Latte Powder
- Thick hot chocoate
- Variation kalhua
- Berry and Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Golden latte the ThermoMonts way.