- 250 g pasta, - fettuccine (cooked)
- 30 g Parmesan cheese, Grated
- 2-4 cloves garlic
- 20 g Butter
- 1 tablespoons plain flour
- 200 g cream
- 200 g Milk
- 250 g green prawns, - peel, tail and butterfly
- 3 sprigs chopped parsley
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Place Parmesan in mixing bowl and grate 10 sec/ speed 8 - set aside.
2. Chop garlic 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
3. Add butter and saute 3 mins/varoma/speed 1.
4. Add flour, cream, milk and parmesan cook 8 mins/100deg/speed 1.
6. Add prawns cook 3 min/100 deg /"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 1.
7. Add cooked pasta and heat through 1 min/100 deg/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 1.
8. Garnish with parsley and serve.
Is good with chicken too.
if you don't like it to creamy you can use more milk than cream.
I use I&J raw prawns from Coles.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy
- Mussles in a Maltese Fish Sauce
- Penang Har Mee (Prawns noodles)
- Mussels in wine sauce
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Sweet curried prawns
- Prawn and Pineapple Curry
- Variation Easy Tasty Tuna Pasta
- Asian Inspired Steamed Salmon
- Easter Brunch Kedgeree
- Miso salmon with rice and vegetables
- Salmon Curry
- Egg Free Mini Quiches
- Egg Free Brioche
- Roti Boy
- Gourmet crackers
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly