- 250 g pasta, - fettuccine (cooked)
- 30 g Parmesan cheese, Grated
- 2-4 cloves garlic
- 20 g Butter
- 3-4 teaspoons cornflour, - mix into thin paste with a little water
- 200 g cream
- 200 g Milk
- 250 g green prawns, - peel, tail and butterfly
- 3 sprigs chopped parsley
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Place Parmesan in mixing bowl and grate 10 sec/ speed 8 - set aside.
2. Chop garlic 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
3. Add butter and saute 3 mins/varoma/speed 1.
4. Add cornflour, cream, milk and parmesan cook 8 mins/100deg/speed 1.
6. Add prawns cook 3 min/100 deg / /speed 1.
7. Add cooked pasta and heat through 1 min/100 deg/ /speed 1.
8. Garnish with parsley and serve.
Would be good with chicken too.
if you don't like it to creamy you can use more milk than cream.
It's a fairly thin consistency if you use 2 teaspoons of cornflour I prefer 3 to 4.
I use I&J raw prawns from Coles.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Miso salmon with rice and vegetables
- Salmon Curry
- Steamed Tuna Loaf
- Cheesy Tuna Mornay
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Brioche Hot Cross Buns
- Quick & easy pancakes
- Seafood Mornay Sauce
- Caramel Coconut Slice
- Moroccan eggplant with cauliflower mash
- ALMOND MILK CUSTARD
- Butterfly cakes
- Masala chai gut friendly gummies
- Masala chai spiced muffins
- Creamy Cauliflower Sauce (vegan, nut free) adapted from pinch of yum
- Beetroot Burgers
- Apple & Cinnamon Breakfast Bite