- 1200 g water
- 1.5 teaspoons salt, (optional)
- 320 g pasta
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion, quartered
- 50 g Butter
- 50 g plain flour
- 500 g Milk
- 80 g cheese
- 1 teaspoon mustard, (optional)
- 1 teaspoon paprika, (optional)
- 1 pinch Nutmeg, (optional)
- 500 g frozen peas, (optional)
- 425 g Tinned tuna, (drained)
Add water to and heat for 10 mins at 100 degrees at speed 1
Add salt and pasta and cook for 7 mins (depending on the type of pasta check packet for details) at 100 degrees at
Drain Pasta in simmering basket (or colander) than place in Thermo Server.
Chop garlic and onion for 2 seconds on speed 7.
Sauté garlic and onion, varoma temperature, speed 1 for 2 minutes.
Add butter, flour, milk, cheese to and mustard, paprika and nutmeg (if using). Cook for 7 minutes at 90 degrees on speed 4.
Add in a large tin of tuna, peas (or 250g peas and 250g corn). Cook for 10-12 minutes at 100 degrees, speed 4 on .
Pour Tuna Mornay over the Pasta in the ThermoServer stirring it in with a spoon or the spatula.
Can serve the Tuna Mornay on it's own, on toast or with pasta (as per the recipe).
You could also add in the cooked pasta when you put in the Tuna but I found the pasta went to mushy and is nicer added in at the end by hand.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- lchf red curry prawn rissotto (thermofun)
- King Neptune Pie
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- Prawn Stuffed Mushrooms
- Cambodian Fish Amok
- Lemongrass & Turmeric Fish - HCG Compiant
- Variation Thick and Creamy Garlic Prawns
- Our Favorite Salmon All-in-one meal!
- Sweet Potato and Salmon Patties
- Tuna and Butter Bean fishcakes
- Tuna Mornay
- Sticky Pork Belly
- Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Sweet potato, Carrot and Apple Puree
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Budget Brownie
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Kumara & Feta Bliss Balls
- Maltese Baked Rice