- 1200 g water
- 1.5 teaspoons salt, (optional)
- 320 g pasta
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion, quartered
- 50 g Butter
- 50 g plain flour
- 500 g milk
- 80 g cheese
- 1 teaspoon mustard, (optional)
- 1 teaspoon paprika, (optional)
- 1 pinch nutmeg, (optional)
- 500 g frozen peas, (optional)
- 425 g Tinned tuna, (drained)
Add water to and heat for 10 mins at 100 degrees at speed 1
Add salt and pasta and cook for 7 mins (depending on the type of pasta check packet for details) at 100 degrees at
Drain Pasta in simmering basket (or colander) than place in Thermo Server.
Chop garlic and onion for 2 seconds on speed 7.
Sauté garlic and onion, varoma temperature, speed 1 for 2 minutes.
Add butter, flour, milk, cheese to and mustard, paprika and nutmeg (if using). Cook for 7 minutes at 90 degrees on speed 4.
Add in a large tin of tuna, peas (or 250g peas and 250g corn). Cook for 10-12 minutes at 100 degrees, speed 4 on .
Pour Tuna Mornay over the Pasta in the ThermoServer stirring it in with a spoon or the spatula.
Can serve the Tuna Mornay on it's own, on toast or with pasta (as per the recipe).
You could also add in the cooked pasta when you put in the Tuna but I found the pasta went to mushy and is nicer added in at the end by hand.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet Potato and Salmon Patties
- Tuna and Butter Bean fishcakes
- Beer Batter
- My Tuna Mornay
- Tuna Mornay
- Creamy Salmon Risoni
- Steamed fish with cumin chickpea puree
- Tuna mornay
- Prawn, mango, avocado and chilli salad
- LCHF Salmon Rissoles, Gluten Free
- Spicy prawn salad
- German Tuna Salad = fresh and delicious
- Vegan Too Easy Chocolate Cake
- Crispy Choc Chip Cookies- Grainfree
- Chicken Laksa
- Creamy red capsicum & cauliflower soup with goats cheese
- Pizza Rolls
- Bec's Brownies
- Tomato pasta with vegetables and feta (TM31)
- DAD's Steak and Mushroom pies
- Double Chocolate Brownies - (from taste.com.au)
- Italian Style Chunky Pasta Sauce
- Berry Shortcake
- Kickin' Choc orange sauce