- 200 g Tasty cheese, cubed
- 1.5 --- cups of S/R flour
- 125 g Butter, cubed
- 1 tbsp water
- 300 g sour cream
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp chives
- 1 lemon
- 415 g Salmon, (1 can)
1h 0minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Line the base of a 22cm approx spring form pan with gladbake and spray insides of tin
Place all cheese in bowl and chop Speed 6 for 6 secs, put aside in a bowl
Add back 2/3 of a cup of grated cheese, the S/R flour and butter
Turbo 1 sec at a time until it looks like bread crumbs
Add water and repeat
Now with 2/3 of this mixutre line the base and sides of the free form pan.
Place the other 1/3 of the crumb aside as this will go on top of your pie later
- Filling & Top
Without cleaning bowl prepare the filling
Add sour cream (or 200g cream and 100g yoghurt) to mixing bowl
Add 6 eggs
Add the juice and rind of a lemon
Add back 1/3 cup of reserved plain cheese (if any left over just refrigerate for another time)
Mix Speed 5 for 5 secs
Drain salmon and flake over the base of your pastry lined tin
Carefully pour over the egg mix
Now crumble over the 1/3 flour & cheese mix over the top
Bake 180 degrees for 40-45 mins until top is golden.
Stand 10-15 mins before cutting and serving with simple green salad.
1. Base & Top
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- Fara's Salmon Curry
- Warm Salmon Salad
- Tasty Mussel Fritters
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy
- Mussles in a Maltese Fish Sauce
- Penang Har Mee (Prawns noodles)
- Mussels in wine sauce
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Sweet curried prawns
- EASY BREAKFAST PORRIDGE
- Indonesian Mooncake
- Bread & Butter Pickles
- Vegan Brazilian 'No-Cheese' Puffs
- No bake Keto museli bars
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Filipino Pandesal
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake