- 80 grams cheese (cubed)
- 1 clove garlic (peeled)
- 1 onion (med-lg) cut in halves
- 120 grams Butter
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 75 grams plain flour
- sprinkle dill, dried
- 600 grams Milk
- 425 gram tuna, canned (in springwater)
- 185 gram tuna, canned (in springwater)
- 420 gram canned sweet corn kernels (optional)
- 80 grams frozen peas (optional)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Grate cheese in , 5 seconds / speed 6 then set aside (no need to wash ).
2. Add onion & garlic to , chop 3 seconds / speed 7.
3. Scrape down sides of , add butter and saute (MC removed) 3 minutes / Varoma / speed 1.
4. Add vegetable stock & flour to , mix 10 seconds / speed 2.
5. Scrape down sides of , mix again 10 seconds / speed 2.
6. Add milk to , cook 7 minutes / 90 degrees / speed 3.
7. Add to cheese (that you'd set aside), sprinkle of dill (to your taste), tuna, corn & peas (if you're using), cook 10 minutes / 100 degrees / speed 2.
8. Transfer to ThermoServer if you intend on making rice, pasta or vegetables to serve with it.
Cheesy Tuna Mornay Method
This is a large serving size to cater for larger families or big eaters.
Nice served with chips, rice, pasta or steamed vegetables.
Great used as a tuna pie filling.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Salmon Curry
- Steamed Tuna Loaf
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Hunker Begendi
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Creamy Leche Flan
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Peanut butter and popcorn muesli bars
- Soph’s banana cake
- Chocolate chip biscuits
- Banana bread with sultanas
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Strawberry Yoghurt (with nesquik)
- Marinated goats cheese