- 1 can coconut cream
- 100 grams Sweet chilli sauce, or to taste
- 3 drops tobasco sauce, optional
Place your crab pieces into simmering basket.
Add coconut cream, sweet chilli sauce and tobasco sauce (if using), to tmx bowl
Set timer to 15mins, varoma sp 3.
Enjoy! Will try to make a fish soup out of remaining sauce tomorrow.
I will post if it is a winner
You are going to LOVE this
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- Fara's Salmon Curry
- Warm Salmon Salad
- Tasty Mussel Fritters
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy
- Mussles in a Maltese Fish Sauce
- Penang Har Mee (Prawns noodles)
- Mussels in wine sauce
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Sweet curried prawns