- 1 can coconut cream
- 100 grams Sweet chilli sauce, or to taste
- 3 drops tobasco sauce, optional
Place your crab pieces into simmering basket.
Add coconut cream, sweet chilli sauce and tobasco sauce (if using), to tmx bowl
Set timer to 15mins, varoma sp 3.
Enjoy! Will try to make a fish soup out of remaining sauce tomorrow.
I will post if it is a winner
You are going to LOVE this
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Chilli Mussels