THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 4 tablespoons EDC Dukkah
- 2 fillets skinless salmon fillets
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- --- medium parsnips (approx. 450g)
- 1 bunch Brocolini
- 4 Carrots Sliced
- 600 grams water
- 20 grams Butter
Peel and slice carrots and place in Varoma dish (keep to one side).
Wash Cauliflower and roughly chop. Put into TM and chop 3 seconds on speed 2. Place in Varoma dish (keep to one side).
Wash and trim brocolini and set aside.
Peel and slice Parsnips and place in simmering basket.
Put Dukkah in shallow bowl. Slice Salmon down the middle and coat all sides in Dukkah.
Place on Varoma Tray.
Add 600g of water to TM bowl.
Set simmering basket in place.
Put Varoma in place and cook 20 minutes Varoma temperature on speed 2.
Place brocolini in Varoma dish and cook for another 5 minutes, Varoma , speed 2.
Check to see if Salmon is cooked.
Transfer to Thermoserver with vegetables to keep warm.
Remove simmering basket and tip out the water from the TM bowl.
Put in parsnips and butter and puree speed 5 for 20 seconds.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- Fara's Salmon Curry
- Warm Salmon Salad
- Tasty Mussel Fritters
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy
- Mussles in a Maltese Fish Sauce
- Penang Har Mee (Prawns noodles)
- Mussels in wine sauce
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Sweet curried prawns
- Indonesian Mooncake
- Bread & Butter Pickles
- Vegan Brazilian 'No-Cheese' Puffs
- No bake Keto museli bars
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Filipino Pandesal
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice