- 1 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 15 grams palm sugar
- 10 grams fresh ginger
- 5-10 grams cayenne chilli or other medium heat fresh chilli
- 50 grams soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 4 portions Jasmine rice
- 4 portions firm fish such as hukupa
- 1 bunches chinese greens
- Toast sesame seeds in the TM and set aside. Mince ginger, sugar and chilli. Add oil and soy sauce. mix then set aside in a separate bowl to the sesame seeds. Cook jasmine rice as directed by the everyday cookbook. Steam fish (or pan fry) and steam chinese greens (or blanch separately). plate up fish, greens and rice. Drizzle over the sauce.
Accessories you need
Could also add lime juice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy
- Mussles in a Maltese Fish Sauce
- Penang Har Mee (Prawns noodles)
- Mussels in wine sauce
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Sweet curried prawns
- Prawn and Pineapple Curry
- Variation Easy Tasty Tuna Pasta
- Asian Inspired Steamed Salmon
- Easter Brunch Kedgeree
- Alfredo with prawns
- Miso salmon with rice and vegetables
- Pear, Plum and Apple Jam
- What's Left in the Kitchen Spicy Noodle Soup
- Strawberry daiquiri
- Cambodian Marinated Braised Beef (with a Thai twist)
- Edwina's lemon cheesecake
- Spicy sweet potato soup with chilli coriander cream
- Thai vietnamese noodle soup
- Thai Stir Fry Paste
- Spicy Thai Noodle Soup
- Vietnamese Prawn Noodle Salad
- Hot Thai Chilli Chicken