- 300g White fish, thin fillets
- 1 can tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 small chilli optional
- 50g black olives, hand full
- 1 small bunch basil
- 1tbs capers
- 20g olive oil
- 1 tiny drop red wine vinagar, optional
chop garlic/chilli/and stalks of basil 2secs speed7
add oil and cook 3mins/veroma /speed 2 no mc
add can tomatoes season with pepper i never use salt but add as you need
place fish fillets in veroma top tray in one layer again seasonmake sure you have thin fillets
put veroma in place and cook 10mins/veroma/speed4 this was long enoiugh to cook fish,i put some zoodles in bottom tray at end just for 1min.remove zoodles and fish plate up then add olives and capers and cook 30secs/speed 2/rev just to warm pour over fish
you could add more fish to serve 4 as there was ample sauce maybe cook a little longer but make sure sauce does not dry out.
i served with zoodles and broccoli i did not include in calorie count would be nice with rice
also jamie said add a little red wine vinagar for tang but lemon would work
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Salmon Curry
- Steamed Tuna Loaf
- Cheesy Tuna Mornay
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Low carb cheesecake
- Chaffles diet doctor
- Chicken liver pate keto
- Passionfruit apple jam
- Sweet potato and chickpea kofta curry lime dressing
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Vegan pie filling
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Marmalade cake Jamie Oliver
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Leek potato soup