- 30 grams Butter
- 30 grams plain flour
- 250 grams Milk
- 10 grams Chicken stock powder
- 2 185g tins of tuna in springwater, undrained
- 100 grams frozen peas
- 20 grams lemon juice
- 750 grams potatoes, peeled
- grated cheese
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Chop potatoes into 2-3cm pieces and boil in a saucepan.
- Meanwhile, add butter, flour and milk to Thermomix bowl and combine 7 min/90°C/speed 4/"Counter-clockwise operation" . Add tuna (including the liquid in the tin), chicken stock, lemon juice and peas. Combine 20 sec/speed 1/"Counter-clockwise operation" .
- Spoon tuna mixture into a casserole dish. Once potatoes are cooked, drain and mash with some milk and butter, if desired. Spread mashed potato on top of tuna mixture. Top mashed potato with grated cheese.
- Bake 180°C for 25 minutes.
A quick and easy pie that uses common pantry ingredients.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet curried prawns
- Prawn and Pineapple Curry
- Variation Easy Tasty Tuna Pasta
- Asian Inspired Steamed Salmon
- Easter Brunch Kedgeree
- Alfredo with prawns
- Miso salmon with rice and vegetables
- Salmon Curry
- Steamed Tuna Loaf
- Cheesy Tuna Mornay
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Lemon and Pecan Syrup Loaf
- Apple Kuchen Slice
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Apple Cinnamon Custard Muffins
- Miso Chicken Ramen
- Pistachio and Rose Semolina Cake
- Cinnamon Spice Biscuits
- Tuna and Champignon Toasts
- Jamie Oliver's Vegan Dim Sum Buns (steamed mushroom buns)
- Challah Bread
- Tomato Tart
- Orange and cocoa balls