- 30 grams butter
- 30 grams plain flour
- 250 grams milk
- 10 grams chicken stock powder
- 2 185g tins of tuna in springwater, undrained
- 100 grams frozen peas
- 20 grams lemon juice
- 750 grams potatoes, peeled
- grated cheese
45minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking 25min
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Chop potatoes into 2-3cm pieces and boil in a saucepan.
- Meanwhile, add butter, flour and milk to Thermomix bowl and combine 7 min/90°C/speed 4/. Add tuna (including the liquid in the tin), chicken stock, lemon juice and peas. Combine 20 sec/speed 1/.
- Spoon tuna mixture into a casserole dish. Once potatoes are cooked, drain and mash with some milk and butter, if desired. Spread mashed potato on top of tuna mixture. Top mashed potato with grated cheese.
- Bake 180°C for 25 minutes.
A quick and easy pie that uses common pantry ingredients.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- lchf red curry prawn rissotto (thermofun)
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- Prawn Stuffed Mushrooms
- Cambodian Fish Amok
- Lemongrass & Turmeric Fish - HCG Compiant
- Variation Thick and Creamy Garlic Prawns
- Our Favorite Salmon All-in-one meal!
- Sweet Potato and Salmon Patties
- Tuna and Butter Bean fishcakes
- Tuna Mornay
- Beer Batter
- My Tuna Mornay