- 1 brown onion, Halved
- 35 g olive oil
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 440 g Milk
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 425 g Tin of Chunky Style Tuna in Brine, Well drained
- 2 boiled eggs, Sliced
- 20 g lemon juice, Approx. 1/2 a lemon
- 1 tbsp fresh chives, Chopped
1. Place onion into TM bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 5, scrape down bowl
2. Add olive oil and curry powder, then sauté 100C/4 minutes/speed1, MC off
3. Insert butterfly
4. Add milk, then flour to bowl. Cook 100C/6 minutes//speed 2. MC off, TM basket on top
5. Add tuna. Cook 100C/5 minutes//speed 2
6. Add egg, lemon juice and half the chives. Cook 100C/2 minutes//
7. Pour casserole into Thermoserver, top with remaining chives and rest for 5 minutes before serving with rice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Courgette Flan
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Tim Tam Hot Chocolate
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Variation Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake
- Mandy's Chai Latte mix
- Noodle Soup Recipe
- Variation "I LOVE your Cauliflower Cheese" bake
- Rima's Maamoul