- 120 grams Tasty Cheese cubed
- 1 pinch cayene pepper
- 1 can 425g creamed corn
- 1 can 425g spaghetti
- 1 can 425g tuna in springwater, drained and flaked
- 1 cup dried breadcrumbs
Grate cheese 5 seconds speed 8. Set aside.
Make Bechamel Sauce from the recipe in the EDC but omit the nutmeg. Add cheese and pinch of cayenne. Cook 1 min 90 degrees speed 4.
Add the creamed corn to cheese sauce, mix 30 secs 90 degrees reverse speed 2, add spaghetti, mix 30 secs 90 degrees reverse speed 2, add tuna to cheese sauce mix 30 secs 90 degrees reverse speed 3.
Pour into casserole dish and sprinkle with breadcrumbs. Bake in a pre heated oven for approx 30 mins
Serve with a little grated parmesan if desired.
Morney - Other Ingredients
Makes a great filling for vol au vonts. You could also serve it with rice or pasta. The corn gives it a sweet taste kids like. It sounds odd but tastes great.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Frittata pizza and quiche meet!!
- Warm Potato & Frankfurt Salad
- Red Curry Pork Balls with Cucumber Dipping Sauce
- Pumpkin and Potato Soup with Curry and Bacon
- Silverside, vegetables and mustard sauce
- Pickled Beetroot
- Chow Mein - Hubby Style
- Stewed Apples
- Stuffing for Roast Chicken
- Tuna Patties
- Bbq - marinated chicken
- Healthy Muesli