- 2 carrots
- 1 stick Celery
- 4 mushrooms
- 4 cloves garlic
- parsley to taste
- 50 g olive oil
- 400 g rice, i use mixture aborio and basmati
- 2 teaspoons TMX veggie stock
- 180 g cream cheese
- 900 g water
- 400 g prawns - uncooked, Pref shelled so you don't get bits of shell in risotto!
- 100 g white wine
- 140 g cream
Recipe is created for
Put vegetables, garlic and parsley in TMX process speed 7 for 5 seconds.
Add oil and sauté for 3mins at 100, speed 1, MC off.
Insert butterfly. Add wine and rice, cook 2 mins reverse speed soft 100degrees.
Add stock, cream cheese, cream and water (and prawns if still frozen).
Cook 20 mins, reverse speed soft at 100degrees, with basket in place of measuring cup. If prawns are completely thawed, add after 6 mins.
Pour into thermoserver and wait 5 mins (or longer), then serve.
Accessories you need
I also added one teaspoon of Superfoods vegie powder after the vegies were chopped, because I had some. You could add an assortment of other veggies, these were just what I had on hand and wanted to try
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Alfredo with prawns
- Miso salmon with rice and vegetables
- Salmon Curry
- Steamed Tuna Loaf
- Cheesy Tuna Mornay
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Decadent Chocolate Mousse
- Green Chicken & Veg Curry
- Rich Tomato Sauce - for everything
- Sweet & Sour (not Pork) Cauliflower
- Chiko Roll - Gluten Free
- Perfect No-Fail Buttercream Frosting
- Brioche Hot Cross Buns
- Seafood Mornay Sauce
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Moroccan eggplant with cauliflower mash
- Creamy Cauliflower Sauce (vegan, nut free) adapted from pinch of yum
- Beetroot Burgers