- 2 cloves garalic
- 1/2 red onion
- 20 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 400 grams ripe tomatoes, quartered
- 1 sprig fresh thyme, leaves only
- 4 sage leaves
- 1 sprig fresh oregano, leaves only
- 1 teaspoon vegetable stock paste or chicken stock paste (Quirky's)
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 30 grams Ouzo or white wine
- 400 grams prawn meat
- 100 grams feta cheese
- 1000 grams water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add the garlic and onion to the bowl and chop speed 5 for 3 seconds. Scrape down the bowl. Add the olive oil and sautee for 3 minutes, 100°C, speed 2.
2. Add the tomatoes and herbs and puree speed 7 for 10 seconds. Scrape down the bowl.
3. Add the tomato paste and Ouzo or white wine and mix 3 seconds, speed 4
4. Into a shallow baking dish that will fit in the varoma, spread half of the sauce. Arrange the prawns onto the sauce and spread the remainder over the prawns. Crumble the feta cheese over the prawns. You may not need all the sauce, any leftover can be frozen.
5. Without cleaning the bowl, add the water. Place the varoma, with the saganaki dish inside, on the Thermomix lid, MC removed.
6. Steam the prawn saganaki for 25 minutes, varoma temperature, speed 1.
Serve with crusty bread.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fragrant pipis
- Stir Fry Prawns
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- Tuna Mornay
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Sou vide Moreton Bay Bug with cauliflower 3 ways, brioche crumb and hollandaise - Josh Lopez
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Tuna Mornay
- Snickers Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Chai Doughnuts
- White Chocolate and Blueberry Cake with Lemon Glaze
- Pumpkin Lasagne
- Pork and Fennel Quinoa Meatballs
- Vegan Bounty Bars
- Salted Peanut-Butter Cookie Squares
- Balinese Pork Curry
- Choc Pecan Slice
- Peach and Macadamia Bliss Balls
- Bacon Jam
- Chicken Cheese and Bacon Sausage Rolls