- 4-8 Salmon fillets
- 1/2 cup of Mango Chutney, either with chilli or with out
- 1/4 cup of lemon juice
- 2 level tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 level tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 double kaffir lime leaf, roughly chopped
- 1 Stalk of Lemon Grass, roughly chopped
- 2 level teaspoons of corriander, chopped
- 1/2 level teaspoon of chilli flakes, if your chutney has the added chilli - omit
Add roughly chopped lemon grass and kaffir lime leaf in the bowl - chop 5 seconds speed 5 - scrape down bowl and repeat
Add chutney, lemon juice, brown sugar, soy sauce, cook for 2 minutes 90 deg, speed 1 MC off - transfer to a jug or bowl - stir though chopped corriander leaves
With out washing the bowl add 1 litre of water, place 2-3 salmon fillets in the botton varoma tray, leaving gaps for steam and 4-5 on the top tray depending on the amount of people your are catering for.
Steam Salmon 15 mins Varoma speed 4
Serve with the sauce and enjoy - Snow peas, broccolini and cherry tomatoes compliment the dish very well
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Chilli Mussels
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Chorizo, Spinach and Feta Triangles
- Palmiers - cinnamon and sugar delights
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Maria's Meat Balls
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- Jubilee loaf ( served spread with butter)
- Cranberry Bread