- 300 g mussels, shelled and beard removed
- 200 g Prawns, pealed and headless
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 bunch parsley, leaves only
- 150 g Parmesan chunked
- 1 onion, cut in half
- 4 cloves garlic
- 40 g olive oil
- 350 g Calimari
- 80 g red capsicum
- 80 g green capsicum
- 80 g mushrooms
- 400 g peeled tomatoes
- 350 g water
- 50 g white wine
- 2 tablespoon Vegetable Paste
- 350 g arborio rice
- 30 g Butter
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place the mussels and shrimp seasoned with salt and pepper on Varoma and set aside.
Place the cut parsley and chop 2 sec / speed 7. Remove and set aside.
Place the parmesan cheese, set Turbo / 1 sec / 2 times and grind 12 sec / speed 9. Remove and set aside.
Place the onion, garlic and olive oil, and capsicum chop 5 seconds / speed 5 and then saute 5 min / 120 ° C / speed stir spoon
Insert the butterfly. Add the calimari and and cook 15 min / 100 ° C / reverse / vel spoon.
Add the peeled tomatoes, salt, water, white wine and vegetable paste and cook 10 min / Varoma / reverse / speed spoon, fitting the Varoma on the cover.
Add the rice and cook 11 min / Varoma / reverse / speed spoon, keeping the Varoma on the cover.
Remove to a plate, mix with the spatula butter, 100 g of the reserved grated cheese, parsley, mussels and prawns. Wrap well and serve immediately, accompanied by the remaining grated cheese.
Let's Get Started...
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- lchf red curry prawn rissotto (thermofun)
- King Neptune Pie
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- Prawn Stuffed Mushrooms
- Cambodian Fish Amok
- Lemongrass & Turmeric Fish - HCG Compiant
- Variation Thick and Creamy Garlic Prawns
- Our Favorite Salmon All-in-one meal!
- Sweet Potato and Salmon Patties
- Tuna and Butter Bean fishcakes
- Tuna Mornay
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Sticky Pork Belly
- Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Sweet potato, Carrot and Apple Puree
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Budget Brownie
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters