- 1 clove garlic clove
- 1 onion, quartered
- 50 g Butter
- 50 g plain flour
- 500 g Milk
- 80 g cheese
- 4 portions frozen spinach leaves
- 1 jars sweet corn kernels
- 425 g tin of tuna, drained
- 1 tablespoons chicken stock
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 packages pasta / spaghetti
- Chop garlic and onion for 2 seconds on speed 7.
- Sautee garlic and onion, varoma temperature, speed 1 for 2 minutes.
- Add butter, flour, milk, cheese and frozen spinach portions (or can use chopped fresh spinach leaves). Cook for 7 minutes at 90 degrees on speed 3.
- Add in a large tin of tuna and can of corn. Add salt and pepper and chicken stock. Cook for 10-12 minutes at 100 degrees, speed soft on reverse. "Counter-clockwise operation"
- If serving with pasta: on stove top, bring water to boil, add your choice of pasta, cook until ready (approx 15mins).
Once pasta cooked, drain water from pasta.
Pour prepared tuna mixture into pasta and stir through.
- ADDITIONAL OPTIONS:
Can put into a casserole dish and put grated cheese on top and bake under the grill.
Can also add peas at Step 5.
Accessories you need
Can serve it on it's own, on toast or with cooked pasta.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jimbaran BBQ Fish Sauce @levi_nathania
- Otak Otak
- Marians Fettuccine
- Batagor by @levi_nathania
- Prawn and Egg Curry
- The Wedding Soup by @levi_nathania
- Curried Salmon
- Steamed Fish with Mushroom by Levi
- MEXICAN TUNA MORNAY
- Crispy Corned Tuna
- Tuna Mornay Pasta Bake by The Busy Thermie
- Creamy Tuna Casserole
- Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Vi's Christmas Scones
- Devilled Meatloaf
- Lisa’s Butterscotch Scones
- Soft Potato Doughnuts @levi_nathania
- Caramelised Onion & Feta Tarts
- Marian's Version of Cut out Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Variation Shortcut Natural Yoghurt
- Zserbo aka Gerbeaud cake (Hungarian layer cake)
- Jilly’s No Fail Rum Balls
- Satay Chicken Sauce
- Vanilla Baked Doughnuts (GF/DF)