- 700 gram White fish
- 1 can coconut milk
- 300 gram sweet potato, diced
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon thermomix vege stock, (optional)
- 100 gram Frozen Mixed Vegetables
1) put it all in the thermomix, including whole fish fillets, I didn't even cut them up.
2) reverse, speed 1, 5 minutes, 90 degrees.
3) speed 2, 5 minutes, 90 degrees (just because I wanted more a fish soup).
4) reverse, speed 1, 20 minutes, 90 degrees. (cooking times depending on how much fish you put in, and how big your sweet potate peices are)
5) eat up I am loving it..
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Chilli Mussels