- 700 gram White fish
- 1 can coconut milk
- 300 gram sweet potato, diced
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon thermomix vege stock, (optional)
- 100 gram Frozen Mixed Vegetables
1) put it all in the thermomix, including whole fish fillets, I didn't even cut them up.
2) reverse, speed 1, 5 minutes, 90 degrees.
3) speed 2, 5 minutes, 90 degrees (just because I wanted more a fish soup).
4) reverse, speed 1, 20 minutes, 90 degrees. (cooking times depending on how much fish you put in, and how big your sweet potate peices are)
5) eat up I am loving it..
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Stir Fry Prawns
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- Tuna Mornay
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Sou vide Moreton Bay Bug with cauliflower 3 ways, brioche crumb and hollandaise - Josh Lopez
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Tuna Mornay
- GLUTEN FREE CRISPY BATTER FOR FISH