- 700 gram White fish
- 1 can coconut milk
- 300 gram sweet potato, diced
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon thermomix vege stock, (optional)
- 100 gram Frozen Mixed Vegetables
1) put it all in the thermomix, including whole fish fillets, I didn't even cut them up.
2) reverse, speed 1, 5 minutes, 90 degrees.
3) speed 2, 5 minutes, 90 degrees (just because I wanted more a fish soup).
4) reverse, speed 1, 20 minutes, 90 degrees. (cooking times depending on how much fish you put in, and how big your sweet potate peices are)
5) eat up I am loving it..
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy
- Mussles in a Maltese Fish Sauce
- Penang Har Mee (Prawns noodles)
- Mussels in wine sauce
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Sweet curried prawns
- Prawn and Pineapple Curry
- Variation Easy Tasty Tuna Pasta
- Asian Inspired Steamed Salmon
- Easter Brunch Kedgeree
- Alfredo with prawns